All vacancies will be filling up though West Bengal public service commission.
Name of post: ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF LIVESTOCK
Department: WEST BENGAL JR. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY SERVICE, A.R. WING UNDER THE ANIMAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF W.B.
Number of post for assistant superintendent: 12 posts (10 reserved for S.C. & 2 for S.T.)
Qualification assistant superintendent
Candidate should have a degree or diploma in Animal Husbandry or Veterinary Science or Dairying or a degree in Agriculture of a recognised University or Institute; ii) Two years’ practical experience of management of a large livestock farm or in any Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Extension Work.
Pay scale: Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- .
Age limit: Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014.
Application fee is Rs.160 in form of Indian Postal Order. Candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Persons With Disabilities Rules, 1999 are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply for post of assistant superintendent
Apply with prescribed format along with all relevant documents and send to it “ Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. (ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for‛.
- Completed application must be submitted along with the copies of the following documents either Self Certified or attested by competent authority:
- Madhyamik or equivalent certificate.
- OBC-A/OBC-B/S.C./S.T./Persons with Disability certificate issued by competent authority.
- Marksheet and certificate for each examination passed.
- Experience certificate.
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelopes.
Last date: 31/08/2014