Government jobs for Diploma in Printing Technology in BNP
Name of post – Technician
Number of post – 50
Location – Bank Note Press, Dewas (M.P.)
Qualification – ITI in Printing or Diploma in Printing.
Age limit – 18 years to 25 years
Pay scale – Rs.5200—20200 and Grade Pay: Rs.1800/
How to apply
Candidates may apply on prescribed application format along with Self-Attested copies of testimonials. Applicants have to Demand Draft of Rs.100 which would be drawn from S.B.I. in favour of of –General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas and Payable at State Bank of India, BNP Branch, Dewas (M.P.).
Application should reach to the Office of the General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas (M.P) -455001 on or before 14-08-2014.
Government jobs for Diploma in Printing Technology in NCERT
The NCERT invites application one post of Chief Production Officer
Name of post – Chief Production Officer
Number of post – 1
1. Degree from a recognized University.
2. Three years diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institution/or two years Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in Book Production.
3. At least 10 years experience in printing Production of textbooks, general publications, journals etc. in a reputed publishing/printing organization or in a Govt./Autonomous organization dealing with printing and publishing, of which not less than 5 years should be in a senior managerial capacity with scale of Rs. 1100-1600 (pre-revised) in Govt. institutions or reputed printing/ publishing presses.
4. Thorough working knowledge regarding cover design, lay-out, paper, blocks and all aspects of printing technology.
1. Experience in computer based printing processes.
2. Graduate degree in Printing Technology from a recognised university.
Age Limit: Below 45 year as on 01.01.2014. However, there will be no age limit for employees of NCERT. Other age relaxations as per Govt. of India rules.
How to apply
Application, along with a crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft, drawn in favour of Secretary, NCERT, should be sent to Under Secretary, E.III, NCERT Room No. 5, 2nd Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before 19th August, 2014.
Application fee- Women and PH Candidates- no fees; SC/ST & OBC Candidates Rs. 250/-; Other Candidates Rs. 500/-