RBI requitments meritorious Sportsperson for the post of Assistant or Office
Name of post – Assistant/ Office Attendant
Number of post – 53
Cricket (Men)— 12 Nos. 2. Football (Men)— 24 Nos 3. Badminton (Men)— 5 Nos. 4. Carrom (Men)— 5 Nos. 5. Carrom (Women)— 2 Nos. 6. Table Tennis (Men)— 1 7. Table Tennis (Women)— 4 .
Pay scale – Rs.8860 to 20,100. , Initial monthly Gross emoluments is approximately ` Rs.22,732/‐
Age limit – Between 18 and 26 years as on 01‐07‐2014
Upper age is relax able in the case of SC/ST candidates is 5 years and OBC candidate is 3 years.
Candidate should have represented
i) a State or the country in the National or international competition or
ii) the District in State level event or
Name of office Recruitment Zone
1. Ahmedabad Gujarat and Union Territories of Daman and Diu
2. Bangalore Karnataka
3. Bhopal Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
4. Bhubaneswar Orissa
5. Chennai Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry
6. Guwahati Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura
7. Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
8. Jaipur Rajasthan
9. Kanpur/ Lucknow Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
10. Kolkata West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Sikkim
11. Mumbai Maharashtra (excluding Vidarbha Region) Goa and Union
Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
12. Nagpur Vidarbha Region of Maharashtra State, Madhya Pradesh and
13. New Delhi Delhi and Haryana.
14. Patna Bihar and Jharkhand
15. Thiruvananthapuram Kerala and the Lakshadweep Islands
]iii) Their University in Inter University Tournaments conducted by Inter university Board or
iv) a State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All
India Schools Game Federation
v) Performance of candidates in the previous two years will be given due importance.
vi) At the time of appointment the candidate must be an active sportsperson and should be fit enough to take part in future tournaments as well
For the post of “Assistant” :
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. The Bachelor’s degree should be from the University within the Recruitment Zone as per Note below.
For the post of “Office Attendant”
At least 10th pass from the Board within the Recruitment Zone .
How to apply and for other information click here