Senior Personal Assistant and Sr. Assistant Required
1.Name of post – Senior Personal Assistant
Number of post – 1
Age limit – 35 Years
Pay Scale PB-2: Ras.9300-34800 Grade pays Rs.4600
A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University andat least three years post qualification experience working as Private Secretary/Personal Assistant / Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs / Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
* Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science.
* Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
* Knowledge of service rules applicable for Central Government establishments
Direct Recruitment by following Skill testing
(a) Dictation: 10 mts @ 100 w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 mts. (English) or 55 mts. (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Internet,
E-mail communication etc.
2. Name of post – Sr. Assistant
Number of post – 1
Age limit – 30 Years
Pay scale – PB-2 : Rs.9300-34800 and Grade pay Rs.4200
Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate Diploma with minimum 50% marks
from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and
Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office
Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or Equivalent
Discipline or Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application / Office Management /Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University and minimum 4 Years of Administrative Experience.
(i )Objective Type General Awareness (150 questions) which will be designed to test the ability of the General Awareness of the environment around the candidate and its application to society, General English, Mathematical Ability Computers. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity, Scientific Research, basics/fundamentals of computers, sports etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
(ii) Descriptive Type: The questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s knowledge and awareness on higher education system in India, its regulatory bodies and recent developments in the field and on the following subjects:
– Basic knowledge of the Constitution of India
– Knowledge and application of Office Procedures, Rules & Regulations.
– English with special reference to skill in noting/drafting.
– Knowledge of Computers with special reference to knowledge of word processing, data analysis packages.
The interview/personality test shall be conducted in such a manner that the candidates’ suitability for the post is probed among other things, through academic qualifications, relevant experience, extracurricular activities, general awareness/knowledge, communication and problem solving skills and overall personality etc.
How to apply
Apply with prescribe format along with self-attested copies of their documents / testimonials mentioned in the application form.
Bank draft of Rs.250 for General/OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ST category in favour of “Principal, Lady Shri Ram College for Women” payable at New Delhi
Also required another nine post given bellow
3. Professional Assistant (Lib), No. of post – 1, Age limit – 35 Years, Pay scale PB-2 : 9300-34800
4. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)No .of post -2 Age limit-35 Years,PB-2 : 9300-34800
5. Semi-Professional Assistant, No. of post – 1, Age limit – 35 Years PB-1 : 5200-20200
6. Library Assistant, No. of post -1, Age limit – 30 Years, PB-1 : 5200-20200 1900
7. Jr. Assistant-Cum-Typist. (1-Caretaker), No. of post -5, Age limit-27 Years PB-1 : 5200-20200
8. MTS – Driver, No. of post – 1, Age limit 30 Years ,Pay scale – PB-1 : 5200-20200
9. MTS – Media Journals , No. of post – 1,Age limit – 27 Years, Pay scale-PB-1 : 5200-20200
10. MTS – Psy. Lab. Attendant, No. of post -1, Age limit-27 Years, Pay scale-PB-1 : 5200-20200
11. MTS – Library Attendant, No. of post -2, Age limit27 Years, Pay scale PB-1 : 5200-20200
LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi – 110024, India